  • From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold AT boeing.com>
  • To: "Kelly Jones" <kelly.terry.jones AT gmail.com>, <mediawiki-l AT Wikimedia.org>, <semediawiki-user AT lists.sourceforge.net>, <swikig AT aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
  • Cc: David Huynh <dfhuynh AT csail.mit.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [swikig] semarbtri help request
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:57:21 -0700

Adding to my earlier comment...

It is interesting that you have just done this, despite numerous
arguments about why/how it could not or should not be done. I was never
competent to evaluate those arguments from a programmer/ software
engineer's perspective, but I never bought them from a user perspective.

This raises some questions:
* how to you address those arguments? (from past forum entries)
* are there any tradeoffs from a user or developer's perspective? (which
in a sense patially validate those arguments)

Thanks
Michael