  • From: Christoph <ch95 AT rz.uni-freiburg.de>
  • To: swikig AT aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
  • Subject: [swikig] RDF vocabulary for geographically data
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:21:35 +0200

Hi,
I'm looking for a RDF vocabulary which can express statements about
continents, countries, cities and so on (locatedin, hascapital,...) .
I've been googling for a while but couldn't find anything proper. Do you
know one (or several to combine)?

Thank you very much.

Christoph

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page