  • From: "Kelly Jones" <kelly.terry.jones AT gmail.com>
  • To: semediawiki-user AT lists.sourceforge.net, swikig AT aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
  • Subject: Re: [swikig] Mediawiki semantic extension allowing any triple on any page
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 08:44:11 -0700

Just in case the attachment didn't go through earlier, I've pasted it to:

http://mediawiki.pastey.net/23142

--

On 5/5/07, Kelly Jones
<kelly.terry.jones AT gmail.com>
wrote:
It's ugly and more bugs than code at the moment, but if you do this:

CREATE TABLE semantics (create_page TEXT, source_page TEXT, relation
TEXT, target_page TEXT);
CREATE INDEX i_create_page ON semantics(create_page(50));
CREATE INDEX i_source_page ON semantics(source_page(50));
CREATE INDEX i_target_page ON semantics(target_page(50));

and then add the attached file to LocalSettings.php (tested w/
mediawiki 1.9.3), you can create links like [[x::R::y]] on any
MediaWiki page to indicate that X relates to Y.

Semantic data for each page (even pages that don't exist yet) is
displayed at the bottom of the page.

I tried to edit existing Semantic Mediawiki code for this, but it
really seems married to a "page can only create semantic data for
itself" philosophy.

If there's enough/any interest here, please let me know, and we can
SourceForge this or something (my goals are in the comments near the
end of the attached file)

--

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page