  • From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold AT boeing.com>
  • To: "S Page" <skierpage AT earthlink.net>
  • Cc: Semediawiki Users <semediawiki-user AT lists.sourceforge.net>, swikig AT aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
  • Subject: Re: [swikig] [Semediawiki-user] Creating Triples Anywhere in a SemanticWiki ''
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:22:27 -0700

So if you already are moving to where you can create triples on forms
independently form a page, then I have what I'm asking for, more or
less.

The remaining question is:

"how to square this with annotating natural language in wiki pages."

Don't know the answer to that one. If people really want to do that as
well as on forms, then it is tricky.

M.

Michael Uschold
M&CT, Phantom Works
425 373-2845
michael.f.uschold AT boeing.com

COOL TIP: to skip the phone menu tree and get a human on the phone, go
to: http://gethuman.com/tips.html